See your baby from the best seat in the house.
The Peekaboo Pillow allows you to sit comfortably and easily interact with your baby. The possibilities are endless, admire their hair, their toes, or play a game!
Comfortably hold your baby during C-Section recovery.
Moms love being able to sit comfortably and hold their newborns on the Peekaboo Pillow as they rest and recover.
Dads LOVE the Peekaboo Pillow
Dad's love using the Peekaboo Pillow to spend special one-on-one time bonding with baby. The Peekaboo Pillow is comfortable for both Dad and baby and is a great way to make Dad feel comfortable handling such a tiny bundle of joy.
- Always place baby on their back of the pillow to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Direct supervision is required at all times when baby is on the pillow.
- Only use the pillow on your lap, while seated.
- Always hold baby securely to prevent baby from falling off the pillow.
- Never use to carry baby.
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device.
- Do not use pillow as a sleep device.
With the pillow on your lap, position baby in the center of the pillow so their bottom is on the lower folded portion of the pillow near the narrow end of the wedge. The legs of your little one can either rest against your chest or wrap around your stomach. If necessary, you can gently push the sides and back of the pillow to fluff the fill in order to achieve the optimal incline.
After extended periods of use you may need to fluff the pillow, as you would a bed pillow, to reform its shape. Push on the desired sides to manipulate the fill to return the pillow to its original shape.
- Do not machine wash or submerge any stuffed or filled product in water.
- Spot clean with 1:3 vinegar & water solution.Fibers should never remain damp.
- Dry in the sun or with a hairdryer on low.
- Fluff and refresh on a no-heat dryer setting for 20 minutes.
- Sunlight works to naturally sanitize fibers, set outside as needed.
- Covers may be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and dried on low, though line drying is preferable.